This website is operated by SolutionForth Web Resources. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to SolutionForth Web Resources. SolutionForth Web Resources offers this website, including all information, tools and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies and notices stated here.
The words and phrases listed below shall bear the following meanings in these terms and conditions, unless the context clearly indicates otherwise:
“SolutionForth Web Resources” means the SolutionForth Web Resources legal entity responsible for providing the Services to you in your territory.
“End user” or “recipient” means any person, including both natural and juristic entities who receives or is intended to receive any message sent by a User using the Services;
“Network Operator” means any party licensed to install, operate and maintain a cellular telephony network;
“Services” shall mean and include all products and services offered or provided to Users by SolutionForth Web Resources including the software and applications
“SMS” means a short message service provided by means of a text or data message to the cellular handset either on request of the handset User or via a pre-configured batch process;
“Keyword” means command send to shortcode by the end user
“Payout” means revenue amount left after network has taken their charges or share.
“User” shall mean any natural or legal person who makes use of any of the Services or who uses or visits the Website; and
“Website” shall mean all websites published by SolutionForth Web Resources entity including www.guarantyshortcode.com and shall include any page or part thereof
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services. If these Terms of Service are considered an offer, acceptance is expressly limited to these Terms of Service.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current site shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time on this page. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
1. Persons using the Website or the Services for any reason whatsoever bind themselves and agree to these terms and conditions.
2. Should a User not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement or be unable to comply with these terms and conditions, the User should immediately cease using the Website and/or terminate the registration process.
3. You may not use the Website or the Services if you are not of a legal age to form a binding contract with SolutionForth Web Resources.
4. Users agree that all terms and conditions herewith published shall be binding on the User and that should there be a contradiction between these general terms and conditions and any other product-specific or service-specific terms and conditions, the product-specific or service-specific terms and conditions shall prevail to the limited extent of such conflict.
5. We reserve the right to refuse to accept and/or execute an order or request to do business or to render any Services without giving any reasons therefore. SolutionForth Web Resources also reserves the right to cancel orders in whole or in part in our sole and absolute discretion.
6. Users undertake to check the Website frequently and to acquaint themselves with the changes and/or amendments in the information supplied on the Website and, in this regard, Users undertake to check, at a minimum, these terms and conditions for any alteration thereto, including in respect of the prices and nature of any Services, prior to the conclusion of each new credit purchase or service order in respect of the Services governed by these terms and conditions. Users should regularly verify which networks are covered by the Services. Changes may occur as to which networks are covered from time to time.
SolutionForth Web Resources shall make all reasonable endeavours to ensure uninterrupted and continued use of the Services, however the delivery of SMS messages, SMS responses for shortcodes is largely dependent on the effective functioning of Network Operators' cellular networks, network coverage and the SMS recipient's mobile handset. We does not and cannot guarantee the availability of any Service, the delivery of SMS messages or the compatibility between any message or content format and any particular mobile handsets or mobile operating systems.
1) Network Operators may modify, enhance, develop or discontinue components of their services including payout for shortcode revenue at any time without prior notice, in which event we shall be entitled to modify, enhance, develop or discontinue affected Services to Users without notice.
2) Solutionforth web resources shall use its reasonable endeavours to provide the User with advance notice of any modification, suspension or termination of its Services and shall endeavor to minimize the duration of any suspension thereof in so far as this is reasonably practicable.
3) Ordinary mobile terminated messaging services may be terminated by the User at any time. Incoming numbers, including long numbers, short codes and premium rated numbers must be leased for a minimum initial period of 12 months and thereafter user will have to renew the service.
4) SolutionForth Web Resources shall have the right to withhold, terminate or suspend the provision of Services to the User at any time if user fail to pay service renewal fee.
5) We deserve the right to Terminate the service if the keyword is laying Idle for the period of six months as service agreement usually one year renewable.
6) Keyword must have a monthly SMS traffic hit of 1000 to remain active on the network.
7) SolutionForth Web Resources reserves the right to deactivate the service if the monthly minimum traffic hit of 1000 responses is not met after an initial period of 6months of activation.
- SolutionForth Shall submit the traffic report sent by the user to the networks through VAS for collation
- Earning will be calculated and paid according to the figure on the gross payout table. Gross payout table can be found here https://guarantyshortcode.com/index.php/pricing-table
- Payment is made at 60days after the user have made withdrawal request
- User’s keyword must have atleast 1000 SMS traffic hit before requesting for revenue payout.
- Revenue will be shared between the user and VAS (Value Added Service) Company in the ratio of 40% for VAS and 60% for User respectively as seen in the network payout table. Gross payout table can be found here https://guarantyshortcode.com/index.php/pricing-table
- 10% withholding Tax and 1% NCC levy will be deducted from the total revenue before sharing will be affected in the ratio of 40% and 60%.
- SolutionForth Web Resources will only pay revenue to user on available network of which its revenue has been received by VAS from MNOs. Noted: that Glo & 9Mobile delays revenue payment at the moment.
The information contained on guarantyshortcode.com website (the "Service") is for general information purposes only.
SolutionForth Web Resources assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tort, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modification to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
We do not guarantee that user will make some certain amount of money after purchasing our service. Users ability to make money depend solely on their ability to implement their marketing strategies.
SolutionForth Web Resources do not promote shortcode service for users
Telecom company own the shortcode platform and determine its operation, in no event shall SolutionForth Web Resources be liable for any technical/billing error, delay or none receipt of response message after texting to SMS shortcode.
SolutionForth Web Resources will not intercept, monitor, copy or disclose any User messages or personal information about the User or the User's member account, phone number, other than in the normal course of the use of the Services, without the User's prior permission unless we believes in good faith that such action is necessary to conform to legal requirements, to co-operate or comply with legal process, investigations, summonses, subpoenas and the like, to protect and defend the rights, property or legally protectable interest of SolutionForth Web Resources, the User or other third party, to enforce any of the provisions of these terms and conditions or to protect our business or reputation.
The User agrees that SolutionForth Web Resources may access its account and message contents for the purposes described above without notice and in order to respond to service or technical issues and that SolutionForth may communicate with the User from time to time for purposes including, but not limited to, communicating information regarding any updates, upgrades, notices, or other information.